Sports

 Iv been doing track for 10 years now and i still will never lose my love for it. I went to college at Shippensburg University my first year of college. I competed in the PSAC for a year and than i decided to take a break. I went home to a community college for a year and worked as well. after a year at the community college and working i decided it was time to try and get back into a university and get back into track. i talked to slippery rocks coach and he had said that i could join the team. so after a year i finally got back into a University and i could not be happier with school and the team.

Comments

  1. Hello Logan I am super exited you love it hear. I know as a student and teammate we all love having you hear and you are a great addition to the team. Im sure it was really hard to get back into track after being out of it for a year. From what I can see though you left off right were you were at at ship. Can't wait to see what you do and see everything you accomplish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction